The Zanetti lab
Cryo-tomography of coats
Please visit ORCID for a full list.
Recent papers from the lab
· Hutchings, J. & Zanetti, G. Coat flexibility in the secretory pathway: a role in transport of bulky cargoes. Current Opinion in Cell Biology59, 104–111 (2019).
· Markova, E. A. & Zanetti, G. Visualizing membrane trafficking through the electron microscope: cryo-tomography of coat complexes.Acta Crystallogr D Struct Biol75, 467–474 (2019).
· Castaño-Díez, D. & Zanetti, G. In situ structure determination by subtomogram averaging. Curr. Opin. Struct. Biol.58, 68–75 (2019).
· Hutchings, J., Stancheva, V., Miller, E. A. & Zanetti, G. Subtomogram averaging of COPII assemblies reveals how coat organization dictates membrane shape. Nature Communications9, 4154 (2018).
· Hutchings, J. & Zanetti, G. Fine details in complex environments: the power of cryo-electron tomography. Biochem. Soc. Trans.46, 807–816 (2018).
· Ilangovan, A. et al.Cryo-EM Structure of a Relaxase Reveals the Molecular Basis of DNA Unwinding during Bacterial Conjugation. Cell169, 708-721.e12 (2017).